Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

And that’s where FFP has f***ed us.

Sheikh Mansour would have ploughed his money into doing that.

Now like every other club, we’re ‘forced’ to work under FFP rules and a level playing field, brought in by the cartel cubs (and UEFA) who were petrified of City’s spending power.

yup - but we have known this for long enought now so it cant be an excuse

Ederson,
Walker
Laporte,
New Centre Back ,
New Left back
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
New LW,
Aguero
Sterling

New GK , Cancelo, Garcia , Foden, Mahrez, New CM , New Striker , Zinc

Jesus , Stones , Gundogan , Otamendi aren’t good enough

Silva and Dinho due to old age

Leroy unfortunately already gone

Laporte is outstanding I agree but Stones is mentally weak...he isnt commanding in any sense and you need that as a cetnre half no matter what. I say that abut Stone as he is all over the shop...missing challenges, poor passing which is one of his strengths ususaly, letting people turn, weak challenges...he just looks a shoadow of the player we bought and who we saw play the first 6 months. It aint a question of his ability but his mindset.

I agree on Zinchenko - he was outstadning at left bak but his weakness like the rest wil be exposed if we cannt retain posession - the other question is he happy to spend his club career playing out of position? We lose width when he plays as Mendy and Angelino are suposed to suply this (they actualy dont and there attackign play is shockingly poor)

I think Rodri si a great player but he is struggling to do it alone - Ferna could as he was so much more mobile...... and the game has moved on and teams will play fast paced counter attacking football and avoid our midfield like utd did and liverpool do.

And w disgaree on Jesus. he is a very good player but not outstanding - Aguero has and has always been outstanding . GJ isnt and his mentality is shot..he even said it himself in an interview last year that he feels low when he doesnt talk to his mother (normal) but it greatly affects his game and Pep hinted at that as well last week in a press conference - Im sorry but you have to be mentally tougher than that....he can of course hange this but will he

I thikn the rebuding job is bigger than some anticipate.

Id also bin Mahrez - another luxury player who flits in and out of game and form -you cannt have that it title chasing teams

Put Stones alongside Laporte and he will be fine. He'll develop. As will Jesus. Players personality develops over time. Who was KDB at CFC?

Hadn’t thought about it like that... but you are 100 per cent correct.
There were quite a few toffees who were pleased to see the back of him, they thought he would never rid himself of the one cock up per game.

Son is a brilliant player. Sane may still be here. Bayern are even worse off than we are. They are 7th in their league. They don't need wide players. They need central defenders and midfielders.

Why can't Rodri be a DM?
Rodders can do the job, but, if you want pace...hmmm...

Ederson,
Walker
Laporte,
New Centre Back ,
New Left back
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
New LW,
Aguero
Sterling

New GK , Cancelo, Garcia , Foden, Mahrez, New CM , New Striker , Zinc

Jesus , Stones , Gundogan , Otamendi aren’t good enough

Silva and Dinho due to old age

Leroy unfortunately already gone
We keep playing Bernardo on the right. We could play him in mifield. I would until Foden is deemed ready. And play Mahrez right, or put Sterling on the right and Jesus and Aguero up front. We have a lot of options.

Sane is deemed by some to be out of the door. Maybe he is not. His agent should see City are in flux. There is an opportunity here for him. Bayern may not even be in the Champions League next season.

Laporte is outstanding I agree but Stones is mentally weak...he isnt commanding in any sense and you need that as a cetnre half no matter what. I say that abut Stone as he is all over the shop...missing challenges, poor passing which is one of his strengths ususaly, letting people turn, weak challenges...he just looks a shoadow of the player we bought and who we saw play the first 6 months. It aint a question of his ability but his mindset.

I agree on Zinchenko - he was outstadning at left bak but his weakness like the rest wil be exposed if we cannt retain posession - the other question is he happy to spend his club career playing out of position? We lose width when he plays as Mendy and Angelino are suposed to suply this (they actualy dont and there attackign play is shockingly poor)

I think Rodri si a great player but he is struggling to do it alone - Ferna could as he was so much more mobile...... and the game has moved on and teams will play fast paced counter attacking football and avoid our midfield like utd did and liverpool do.

And w disgaree on Jesus. he is a very good player but not outstanding - Aguero has and has always been outstanding . GJ isnt and his mentality is shot..he even said it himself in an interview last year that he feels low when he doesnt talk to his mother (normal) but it greatly affects his game and Pep hinted at that as well last week in a press conference - Im sorry but you have to be mentally tougher than that....he can of course hange this but will he

I thikn the rebuding job is bigger than some anticipate.

Id also bin Mahrez - another luxury player who flits in and out of game and form -you cannt have that it title chasing teams

GJ needs to get married. Then his mother will be some woman's mother-in-law and this will relieve him of the need to talk to his mother
Sorted.

We have two ready made replacements for Dave Silva in Bernardo and Phil Foden

I don't understand why Mahrez gets such a hard time when IMO he should be one of the first names on the team sheet
Yes he blows a bit hot and cold (as Sane does) but he's never had a sustained run in the team

The left back position needs addressing at the end of the season. I don't think we can write Mendy off until then. If he's not performing by then he has to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.