Perceptions of our atmosphere by other fans...

LoveCity

A survey done by the Trinity Mirror group. I've seen some who compare our declining atmosphere to the scum and Arsenal... not yet! Let's make sure we don't hit one red bar any time soon. :)

BNH-_sQCIAE6fOT.jpg:large

This is just a survey of the declining Daily Mirror readerbase?

or local newspapers owned by Trinity aswel?

I was never surveyed about any grounds (even though I've been to most on that list recently)

Although it's fun to laugh at the rags awful atmosphere (don't need any survey to know this), the survey has it's flaws.

Sound's petty,and I know its trafford where the scum play,but it says town/city,scores us 4 and rags 3 ?

Am sorry but am sure visiting fans,go into Manchester city centre,whether playing us or them,I think these grids/charts are bullshit in all honesty

meeesh said:
Sound's petty,and I know its trafford where the scum play,but it says town/city,scores us 4 and rags 3 ?

Am sorry but am sure visiting fans,go into Manchester city centre,whether playing us or them,I think these grids/charts are bullshit in all honesty
That is exactly what I thought....and all in the same order as yourself....

big blueballs said:
meeesh said:

That is exactly what I thought....and all in the same order as yourself....

And Chelsea and Fulham have 4 and 5 for the Town / City and yet every other London club has 1!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.