Perfect end of season!

I don't care about them that much to lose out on wining CL just so they don't make it next year ... they have enough competition in West Ham, Leicester and Chelsea for the two spots (3rd and 4th) and I think they will be playing on Thursdays come next season ... and that will significantly dent any hopes of being a title challenger next season. I expect City and Chelsea to be the two fighting the top two spots and Rags and Scousers to be fighting for 3rd/4th places and fighting with everyone else for that.
It would though be a great insurance policy.

But there is also the new option on the table for next season of the "Europa Conference". The team that would normally get the third spot in the Europa League (League Cup winners or lowest placed PL qualifier) will now move into the ultimate farmers league with trips to even more far flung destinations. Come on Liverpool - a chance to add a new trophy to your list!!!!!!! :-)
A chance for liverpool to seriously injure a few innocent bystanders more like.

We win the league and hopefully it all, rags drop out of top 6 not arsed where the rest end up

Fulham, brighton, baggies to stay up newcastle and burnley to go down with the blades

We win the quad, united have an incredible 25 penalties awarded against them in the final few games, evidencing that the cosmos does indeed level things up after all.

Liverpool have their parade through a derelict Merseyside and right along the M62, finishing at the eithad as Klopp, on bended knee, submits to Pep's inevitable greatness.

Aguero comes on in the 89th minute of the champions league final and scores the winner in the 94th minute, before breaking down and revealing he can't face leaving so will be stopping at city as tea boy. We're all given the week off and spend it turning the northern quarter blue day and night.

David Silva returns to City from Spain because he misses the rain.

Last edited:
We win the quad, united have an incredible 25 penalties awarded against them in the final few games, evidencing that the cosmos does indeed level things up after all.

Liverpool have their parade through a derelict Merseyside and right along the M62, finishing at the eithad as Klopp, on bended knee, submits to Pep's inevitable greatness.

Aguero comes on in the 89th minute of the champions league final and scores the winner in the 94th minute, before breaking down and revealing he can't face leaving so will be stopping at city as tea boy. We're all given the week off and spend it turning the northern quarter blue day and night.

David Silva returns to City from Spain because he misses the rain.
"Oi; barman. Give me a pint of whatever that geezer at the end of the bar is drinking."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.