Perrr Fookin spective time

mancitymick said:
Yes we aint going to regain the Title however to be in a Cup Final and 2nd in the league is miles away from a few years a go. Nuff said

Your right about the league part yea,a fucking million miles away from last season

so when exactly do we stop living in the past ,and be dissapointed that we are still not getting ahead of united?

I truly hate this "remember where we used to be" bollocks. Guess what, we're not there now. Now were one of the top sides, we've spent hundreds of millions of pounds to build a side capable of winning trophies. So thanks very much but my "perspective" is just fine thank you, and today was a debacle of a display in the second half.

smeeagain said:
so when exactly do we stop living in the past ,and be dissapointed that we are still not getting ahead of united?

what gives us the right to be no 1 out of 92 clubs? the money? that only takes you within striking distance, the extra will hopefully come from experience at this level. ( as a whole club, not just the players ). I'm happy even though we could have done better. You cannot improve every season once youve won it or else the same team would win forever. 2 decent signings and bring it on again in August ;)

smeeagain said:
I'm more interested in getting the max out of what we have

Recurring theme away from home.

Matty said:
I truly hate this "remember where we used to be" bollocks. Guess what, we're not there now. Now were one of the top sides, we've spent hundreds of millions of pounds to build a side capable of winning trophies. So thanks very much but my "perspective" is just fine thank you, and today was a debacle of a display in the second half.

As long as we have fans who are still 'living' pre Mansour we will unfortunately have to accept this 'iccle' attitude.

Too many supporters still,understandably,remember us being a laughing stock and having the typical tag that its going to take time before they realise that we are now a very different proposition that now demands success rather than hopes for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.