Person of Interest - tv show

ali benarbia's studs

it was recommended by a mate, anyone watching this?

Person of Interest is an American crime drama television series created by Jonathan Nolan for CBS, who serves as an executive producer alongside J. J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Greg Plageman and Richard J. Lewis. The series stars Jim Caviezel as Reese, a presumed dead former CIA agent who is approached by a mysterious billionaire named Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes before they happen by using an advanced surveillance technology. Their unique brand of vigilante justice attracts the attention of two NYPD officers, Joss Carter (Taraji P. Henson) and Lionel Fusco (Kevin Chapman), whom Reese uses to his advantage as he investigates persons of interest.

after breaking bad and game of thrones, this is next in line.

Re: preson of interest -tv show

Haven't seen that , i'll keep an eye out for it .......

i have been watching the US legal drama , 'Shark' , for quite some time now ... i reckon that's quality too.

fwtz13.jpg
2ewjnfk.jpg

des hardi said:
it was recommended by a mate, anyone watching this?

Person of Interest is an American crime drama television series created by Jonathan Nolan for CBS, who serves as an executive producer alongside J. J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Greg Plageman and Richard J. Lewis. The series stars Jim Caviezel as Reese, a presumed dead former CIA agent who is approached by a mysterious billionaire named Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes before they happen by using an advanced surveillance technology. Their unique brand of vigilante justice attracts the attention of two NYPD officers, Joss Carter (Taraji P. Henson) and Lionel Fusco (Kevin Chapman), whom Reese uses to his advantage as he investigates persons of interest.

after breaking bad and game of thrones, this is next in line.

Tried to watch it, downloaded six or so episodes. Couldn't get into it at all. Ridiculas story lines and terrible acting. To sum up, absolute shite.

Awfwl show,very wooden and unrealistic.

The lead actor,Jim Cavizel(sp) is shocking.

The Mrs likes it...really no idea why..think it's the little bloke with glasses that does it for her.

mossley_blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Awfwl show,very wooden and unrealistic.

The lead actor,Jim Cavizel(sp) is shocking.

He plays the role very well I think. I like the show tbh but each to their own.

Its part of the act that Cavizel is wooden as you say, after all he is playing a stone cold killer who has no remorse for the bad people he kills and is therefore devoid of most emotions, he is actually a very good actor just watch him in 'The Count of Monte Cristo' or 'The Thin Red Line' and 'The Passion of the Christ'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.