Perspective, context and all the rest

TheMightyQuinn

Caceido

3 weeks ago a long standing joke and useless

Today perhaps the greatest player ever in the world ever

Now, the truth is obviously somewhere in between, obviously.

Just felt like pointing that out to the good people who are all too quick to slag players off.

Probably only the first five consecutive days in which BigPhilBrickOutHouse has felt wanted and comes up with three goals in two games. Nice touch, won't be blown off the ball by lummox defenders . . . . . did think from where I was,though, he'd buggered first today over the bar!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Probably only the first five consecutive days in which BigPhilBrickOutHouse has felt wanted and comes up with three goals in two games. Nice touch, won't be blown off the ball by lummox defenders . . . . . did think from where I was,though, he'd buggered first today over the bar!

Good to see what a little bit of confidence and belief can do to a player!

Yeah from my seat I thought it'd come back off the bar

Yep, he has hidden his talent for some time but undoubtedly has some. Shame, that maybe his performance and Elano's may be their last before shipment commences.

EVIL said:
Yep, he has hidden his talent for some time but undoubtedly has some. Shame, that maybe his performance and Elano's may be their last before shipment commences.

I'll follow my own advice here and say I'll react accordingly if we offload the 2 of them pending on who comes in

Could be the find of the season after Ireland of course
Xzibit-b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.