Perspective

Eoiyflem

Team supported
Manchester City
Didn't take long for the "pep out" brigade to resurface. He deflects pressure from the players by saying the rags played well and some on here think he's a united fan . Shit happens in derbies - we gave the rags a few bloody noses when we were mid table and they were winning leagues and cups, do you really think they care about those games at the end of the season??

Losing the derby is fucking shite... BUT!!

We've gone 28 unbeaten (almost 4 months, FOUR MONTHS), 21 games winning run (best ever, EVER!!!!), final of the league cup, all but through in the CL, quarters of the FA cup, best attack in the league, best defence in the league, 11 points clear and the also rans all have to play each other....... we were 10 clear last week and everything was rosy, now we're 11 clear and arses are flapping.

Catch. A. Fucking. Grip

We're gonna win the league! CTID

Didn't take long for the "pep out" brigade to resurface. He deflects pressure from the players by saying the rags played well and some on here think he's a united fan . Shit happens in derbies - we gave the rags a few bloody noses when we were mid table and they were winning leagues and cups, do you really think they care about those games at the end of the season??

Losing the derby is fucking shite... BUT!!

We've gone 28 unbeaten (almost 4 months, FOUR MONTHS), 21 games winning run (best ever, EVER!!!!), final of the league cup, all but through in the CL, quarters of the FA cup, best attack in the league, best defence in the league, 11 points clear and the also rans all have to play each other....... we were 10 clear last week and everything was rosy, now we're 11 clear and arses are flapping.

Catch. A. Fucking. Grip

We're gonna win the league! CTID
We have had a magnificent run but today, again under Pep, we did not turn up for a derby, disappointing.

One positive, it will give us a little kick up the arse and to refocus for the remainder of the season and to bring home the titles, which is all that matters.

I’m not remotely arsed about the fact it was a Derby. I’ve had no piss taking from United mates as they know the league is done and they don’t want to make it their cup final etc. What I am very concerned about is the fact that Pep absolutely fucked his team selection and in game substitutions yet again in a big game.

Going four months unbeaten is great and yes a league win would (and will) be fantastic. But I’ve already resigned myself to a 1/4 Final exit from the CL when Pep suddenly shits the bed about how Porto play and picks the wrong side whilst changing our tactics to something we’ve never done or practiced before rather than playing to our strengths whilst utilising players in form.

We have had a magnificent run but today, again under Pep, we did not turn up for a derby, disappointing.

One positive, it will give us a little kick up the arse and to refocus for the remainder of the season and to bring home the titles, which is all that matters.

As fucking annoying as it is to get beaten by that bag of shit, the pressure of an unbeaten run was building. If we`d of been beaten in one of the 3 cup`s it may have damaged our season more.

As you say, it may give us a kick up the arse to make sure we dont lose again.

I’m not remotely arsed about the fact it was a Derby. I’ve had no piss taking from United mates as they know the league is done and they don’t want to make it their cup final etc. What I am very concerned about is the fact that Pep absolutely fucked his team selection and in game substitutions yet again in a big game.

Going four months unbeaten is great and yes a league win would (and will) be fantastic. But I’ve already resigned myself to a 1/4 Final exit from the CL when Pep suddenly shits the bed about how Porto play and picks the wrong side whilst changing our tactics to something we’ve never done or practiced before rather than playing to our strengths whilst utilising players in form.
It's Pep's one flaw, the ability to over think certain key games.

If he can overcome that fatal flaw, in my opinion he will become the greatest manager ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.