Perv etiquette

Dogtanian

Okay i got caught at working staring at a girls boobs, the girl said stop staring at my tits, now this has outraged me, shouldn't she just have said nothing,now its awkward, is there no unwritten law about this? if she was looking at my crotch i would have just thought dirty woman but not said anything.

Girls always check out us hot blokes so alls fair in my eyes. Just don't get caught you buffoon!

bluemoon73 said:
Okay i got caught at working staring at a girls boobs, the girl said stop staring at my tits, now this has outraged me, shouldn't she just have said nothing,now its awkward, is there no unwritten law about this? if she was looking at my crotch i would have just thought dirty woman but not said anything.

You're in there mate.

bluemoon73 said:

Tell the truth. What have you done?

mcmanus said:
bluemoon73 said:

I have not done anything, i made a rookie mistake of looking longer than i should have,there might have been a bit of slaver on her chest but hell you can't pull someone up over it,is it not enough that she knows i'm a perv, i know i'm a perv, she didn't have to mention it, i tried to tell her i was tired and just staring into space and her chest was just in front of me, not sure it worked.

bluemoon73 said:

To be fair she never asked you to join her in the cubicle.

You've been well and truly outed - you'll just have to learn to live with the shame :-)

bluemoon73 said:
mcmanus said:
bluemoon73 said:

I have not done anything, i made a rookie mistake of looking longer than i should have,there might have been a bit of slaver on her chest but hell you can't pull someone up over it,is it not enough that she knows i'm a perv, i know i'm a perv, she didn't have to mention it, i tried to tell her i was tired and just staring into space and her chest was just in front of me, not sure it worked.

Without doubt the worst excuse ever.

Absolute shocker.

chabal said:
bluemoon73 said:
mcmanus said:

I've used that before!
Without doubt the worst excuse ever.

Absolute shocker.

I've used that one before!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.