Pet Hates on the road!

oman0115

What really grinds your gears when you're driving! Just been stuck behind a woman ( Shocker ) for about 8 miles. Couldn't over take, she persisted on slamming the breaks and crossing a green light at about 15 mph! Drives me mad, so many people must have points from traffic cameras because of that kind of thing! Rant over, what gets your goat?

People who think they can drive up the bus lane then when, unsurprisingly, they get stuck behind a bus at a bus stop they think they can pull in in front of me. Get to fuck you cunts

People that do not indicate at roundabouts when turning right. Happens so so often. And what is worse is that if I pull out, they crash into my side of the car and injure me, not themselves. I wouldn't mind if it was them that was potentially injured but it is so lazy not to indicate, I really cannot comprehend why people don't use them. It's like not wiping your arse after a shit, only easier.

Drivers who seem unable to work out that red means stop

Drivers who race past you at lights then drive at 25 in front of you

Cyclists

People parking on double yellows - they are there for a reason

The young girl who last week blocked up a road by pulling up to unload her shopping even though cars parked on both sides (and she had been shopping in a onesie!!!)

Drivers in the wrong lane who just pull across without indicating

Did I mention Cyclists

Selfish cunts who think that a row with their bird entitles them to drive angry.

Just because you can't put your foot down at home, don't do it in front of a school, you prick.

Cyclists who Cycles in the middle of the road or on country lanes.

People who drive in the fast lane of the motorway at 70mph.

People who slam on breaks for speed cameras facing the other way.

Women on the school run in their people carriers.

Learners driving between 8-9:00 am.

And finally, the sheer number of d*ck heads who think its acceptable to park across my drive!! :@

Traffic calming measures that are speed bumps

Lorries that travel from Manchester to Sheffield on the Woodhead pass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.