Pet Hates on the road!

Anyone who drives a juke, fiat 500, Mercedes A class, flat bed van or Mercedes sprinter van is invariably one or all of a mixture of dangerous, reckless, oblivious, selfish, arrogant or stupid.

Africans.
The old A Class I take it... the new one is half decent... They make me use one as a company car ;-)

I know it's strictly not the Road, but Parking bays - anyone have stories to report? Just seen this:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/driver-hi...utting-his-car-across-two-bays-135259249.html

This motorist abused online for parking across two bays said he deliberately left his car like that to protect it from other drivers.

Luke Varley, 24, was tagged in a Facebook group called “Parking like a t**t” after leaving his Astra GTR across two spaces at a Doncaster supermarket.

But rather than ignore the post, Varley hit back and said there was a good reason for the way he had parked – the ‘amount of clowns who can’t park or drive’ who had previously damaged his car and driven off without leaving a note.

And his controversial parking technique even has a name – Clarkson Parking after the former Top Gear presenter.

“I park like that every time if I am staying somewhere for any length of time,” said Luke, a shop assistant.

He added: “It was with my old Astra that I started parking like this as I used to park normally but after washing it I noticed that it had really bad scratches and dents on the side of it. I realised it was from being parked in carparks – but no one was leaving a note.

“It really annoyed me. I wasn’t having it any more, especially not with my new car when it was £16,000 as a scratch or dent can really damage the look of the car.”

His car was spotted by mum-of-three Jessica after shopper Jessica Winder, a 37-year-old cleaner, who was out shopping.

Jessica, also from Doncaster, said: “To be honest I have had my car scratched in car parks when parked in normal parking bays.

“But I wouldn’t say it’s a good idea. If everyone did that it would be chaos.

I know it's strictly not the Road, but Parking bays - anyone have stories to report? Just seen this:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/driver-hi...utting-his-car-across-two-bays-135259249.html

This motorist abused online for parking across two bays said he deliberately left his car like that to protect it from other drivers.

Luke Varley, 24, was tagged in a Facebook group called “Parking like a t**t” after leaving his Astra GTR across two spaces at a Doncaster supermarket.

But rather than ignore the post, Varley hit back and said there was a good reason for the way he had parked – the ‘amount of clowns who can’t park or drive’ who had previously damaged his car and driven off without leaving a note.

And his controversial parking technique even has a name – Clarkson Parking after the former Top Gear presenter.

“I park like that every time if I am staying somewhere for any length of time,” said Luke, a shop assistant.

He added: “It was with my old Astra that I started parking like this as I used to park normally but after washing it I noticed that it had really bad scratches and dents on the side of it. I realised it was from being parked in carparks – but no one was leaving a note.

“It really annoyed me. I wasn’t having it any more, especially not with my new car when it was £16,000 as a scratch or dent can really damage the look of the car.”

His car was spotted by mum-of-three Jessica after shopper Jessica Winder, a 37-year-old cleaner, who was out shopping.

Jessica, also from Doncaster, said: “To be honest I have had my car scratched in car parks when parked in normal parking bays.

Folk who do that should have to pay twice to park the car

The supermarket should take a photograph of it and put it in the foyer with a sign reading "Pillock of the Week". Then get a van to block him in for 4 hours, and when he complains, tell him it's broken down and can't be moved.

Folk who do that should have to pay twice to park the car

The supermarket should take a photograph of it and put it in the foyer with a sign reading "Pillock of the Week". Then get a van to block him in for 4 hours, and when he complains, tell him it's broken down and can't be moved.

Perhaps the lad should do what I do when parking in supermarket car parks and that is park as far away from the supermarket as possible
Most people are lazy fuckers and want to be as close to the front door as they can get. There's always a load of space at the back
Look at Mum's on school runs. They have to get as close as possible to the school, instead of parking a street or two away and having a couple of minutes walk

Back to the thread and my issue
People who in a contraflow have to drive in the middle lane when they're travelling at 50mph and not gaining on anything on the inside lane
Are their cars allergic to being in lane 1!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.