Pete The Badge - 77th Birthday Pictures / video pages 19 / 20

City_Shirts

Legendary City fan Pete Berry turns 77 this month, 26/08 and I’d like to arrange some birthday cards from fellow blues for him.

Pete lives alone in sheltered housing near me and we speak a couple times a week on the phone, I've known Pete for over 30 years and despite his eccentric look he's a shy unassuming character.

I know this will give him a boost as he’s feeling a little down at the moment.

Direct message if you’d like to send a card to Pete.

PETEB.jpg

Legendary City fan Pete Berry turns 77 this month, 26/08 and I’d like to arrange some birthday cards from fellow blues for him.

Pete lives alone in sheltered housing near me and we speak a couple times a week on the phone, I've known Pete for over 30 years and despite his eccentric look he's a shy unassuming character.

I know this will give him a boost as he’s feeling a little down at the moment.

Direct message if you’d like to send a card to Pete.

View attachment 51492

Message incoming mate.

City are at home to Palace on 27th August.

@City_Shirts can you arrange for something in the programme?
Also I'd be willing to chip in and have Pete in a lounge for the day or Ardwick Pub - just make it a special day for him with food and drink thrown in.
No idea how much these areas cost but if 30 of us chip in a tenner (or 60 of us a fiver) that's £300
Just a thought....

Also I'd be willing to chip in and have Pete in a lounge for the day or Ardwick Pub - just make it a special day for him with food and drink thrown in.
No idea how much these areas cost but if 30 of us chip in a tenner (or 60 of us a fiver) that's £300
Just a thought....
Great idea on the programme and Pete's been telling me for years that's he's never actually appeared in the match day programme so try and arrange this but not sure if they still do birthday shout-outs.

Just a thought....
Good idea, top man MES!

I think 93:20 starts at £67.50, Joe’s £75

Great idea on the programme and Pete's been telling me for years that's he's never actually appeared in the match day programme so try and arrange this but not sure if they still do birthday shout-outs.
I think they do them on the screen/digital advertising boards. But they’re easily missed as they don’t announce them or anything, they just seem to be a ticker along the bottom at random.

They still do the shoutouts in the programme, they have about 4 pages worth these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.