Pete The Badge - 77th Birthday Pictures / video pages 19 / 20

Pics a bit oldish now but I'm sure that's badger that now sits in the corner of Southstand, level 2. Scalf weighs a ton. Also got a big City tat on his neck. Does look a bit young for him in that pic though, even though it's from behind.
Hahahaha, that's my Uncle Mike.

They are old photos, but that's definitely him.

Big thank you to Manchester City who have invited Pete and us to watch the Crystal Palace match in the tunnel club as their guests following Pete’s birthday day treats. He’s never been before and the first question he asked was “Can I wear my colours” !!
Pete always wears his colours, Back in the 1970s, hooligan era, as a 14 year old, I made the fatal mistake of walking back to the train station with him after a 2-2 draw at Sheff Utd, seemed to be a lot of trouble that day, no one bothered him i ended up with a black eye.

Hahahaha, that's my Uncle Mike.

They are old photos, but that's definitely him.
Those pics were taken May 24th 2015

City 2-0 Southampton

Lampard 31 mins
Sergio 88mins
  • Lampard's last appearance, and final goal for the club.
  • Joe Hart's 300th appearance
  • Milner's final appearance

Pete always wears his colours, Back in the 1970s, hooligan era, as a 14 year old, I made the fatal mistake of walking back to the train station with him after a 2-2 draw at Sheff Utd, seemed to be a lot of trouble that day, no one bothered him i ended up with a black eye.
My best mate Jim and his brother Steve always recall the story of going to White Hart Lane in 79......
Jim 20 and Steve 18..... making their way with no colours towards the ground from the tube station.... realising they are being followed and fearing they are about to be jumped - they dare not turn around at the mob following them but could see everyone approaching them pointing and nudging each other.
Between them they hatched the plan that as soon as they reached the corner of the street approaching them, they would turn and leggit..... which they did....... and when they realised that no one was chasing them, they stopped and turned, looking back up the side street they had legged it down...... and there was Pete crossing over the road without a care in the world.....

Big thank you to Manchester City who have invited Pete and us to watch the Crystal Palace match in the tunnel club as their guests following Pete’s birthday day treats. He’s never been before and the first question he asked was “Can I wear my colours” !!
That’s great from the club and hats off to you for your work sorting it.

Excellent work CS, well done mate. I wondered at the beginning if you'd have contacted City they'd offer this. Very thoughtful and kind of you. Wish you both a fantastic day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.