Pete The Badge - 77th Birthday Pictures / video pages 19 / 20

77th minute

“ One Pete the Badge
There’s only one Pete the badge..”
I’m sure the cameras could pick him up on 77 mins and put him on the screen

Knowing city we’ll probably score and ruin it !!

City are at home to Palace on 27th August.

@City_Shirts can you arrange for something in the programme?
Also I'd be willing to chip in and have Pete in a lounge for the day or Ardwick Pub - just make it a special day for him with food and drink thrown in.
No idea how much these areas cost but if 30 of us chip in a tenner (or 60 of us a fiver) that's £300
Just a thought....

Speaking to Pete tonight, I've arranged to drop all the cards etc I've received for him on his birthday, Friday 26th August.

The club have also sorted out a video message from a current player.

I'm going to book a stadium tour for that day and Pete's going to stay over in Manchester as we have Crystal Palace at home the following day.

Was looking at booking First Class for him as it's a birthday treat which is coming in at £230 from MK return.

A few blues have mentioned about chipping in for Pete so wondered if any would be interested in helping cover the fair.

Just a thought for now

Speaking to Pete tonight, I've arranged to drop all the cards etc I've received for him on his birthday, Friday 26th August.

I'm going to book a stadium tour for that day and Pete's going to stay over in Manchester as we have Crystal Palace at home the following day.

Was looking at booking First Class for him as it's a birthday treat which is coming in at £230 from MK return.

A few blues have mentioned about chipping in for Pete so wondered if any would be interested in helping cover the fair.

Just a thought for now
Sort it pal

Just a thought for now
Sounds a good idea ….

Check if he has a senior railcard, if not they are on offer on Trainline.

With the railcard you could get 1st class for £151 - Friday morning direct train and return after 6pm direct on the Saturday. Standard is just over £50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.