Pete The Badge - 77th Birthday Pictures / video pages 19 / 20

I will definitely contribute a tenner
That’s great thank you and really appreciate the support.

Going to use my PayPal via family/friends option to donate

mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

I’m looking to raise £500 to cover his train first class, hotel and CityStore shopping - Got to be the new home shirt with Pete 77 on the back I think.

I’ll keep everyone updated.

Brilliant - where’s the link ?
That’s great thank you and really appreciate the support.

Going to use my PayPal via family/friends option to donate

mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

I’m looking to raise £500 to cover his train first class, hotel and CityStore shopping - Got to be the new home shirt with Pete 77 on the back I think.

I’ll keep everyone updated.

Thank you to those who have a made a donation towards Pete’s birthday day. It’s much appreciated to help cover the costs.

I’ve received over 50 cards so far in the post for him which I will give him on his birthday.

Here’s the the day planned as he was telling me he never does anything and would normally spend it alone as has no family.

Cards & gifts.
Personal video message from Erling Haaland to Pete.
First Class train to Manchester on Friday.
Stadium Tour.
New home Shirt from souvenir shop - Pete 77 on back.
Two night hotel stay.
Palace on Saturday.

I’m happy to cover this but as mentioned if anyone would like to make a small donation to help with costs it would be much appreciated and help contribute to a great day for him.

PayPal to mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:
Thank you to those who have a made a donation towards Pete’s birthday day. It’s much appreciated to help cover the costs.

I’ve received over 50 cards so far in the post for him which I will give him on his birthday.

Here’s the the day planned as he was telling me he never does anything and would normally spend it alone as has no family.

Cards & gifts.
Stadium Tour.
Two night hotel stay.
Palace on Saturday.

I’m happy to cover this but as mentioned if anyone would like to make a small donation to help with costs it would be much appreciated
and help contribute to a great day for him.

PayPal to mmmac@hotmail.co.uk
Sounds amazing and certainly well deserved.

Cards & gifts.

Stadium Tour.

Two night hotel stay.

Palace on Saturday.

I’m happy to cover this but as mentioned if anyone would like to make a small donation to help with costs it would be much appreciated and help contribute to a great day for him.

DM if you’d like to contribute

Donated.
When the day comes maybe Eccles Blue can take Pete dancing after the match - up for a night in the Northern Quarter aren't you, Ms. S.? :-)

Donated.
When the day comes maybe Eccles Blue can take Pete dancing after the match - up for a night in the Northern Quarter aren't you, Ms. S.? :-)

Eccles is only dancing with one bloke and his name is Stones, John Stones

At her age she`d be better of dancing with Gaul Stones.

*lol* Unfortunately at present Eccles Blue can barely walk to her front door but it would have been a pleasure to help to honour the icon known as Pete the Badge. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.