Pete the badge.

Youtubed Gabby's goal at Southamoton that made it 100 points.

The video shows the top 5 away goals against Southampton.

First Goal.

Pete's behind the net, bottom left corner, jumps over the hoardings, and celebrates the goal behind the net, whilst a mini City pitch invasion takes place. Lol!

Anyone know the year?

What a spot.

Pete managed to find us at Wembley and told me about the incident with the 5 Middlesbrough fans.
1 fella came at him with an axe, Pete took the axe of him and planted it into the guys shoulder (He said he was aiming for his head)
the other 4 guys he just knocked em out
Was arrested but eventually charges were dropped.

He's an ex paratrooper, said he has done over 100 jumps that's why his knees are knackered lol.

Youtubed Gabby's goal at Southamoton that made it 100 points.

The video shows the top 5 away goals against Southampton.

First Goal.

Pete's behind the net, bottom left corner, jumps over the hoardings, and celebrates the goal behind the net, whilst a mini City pitch invasion takes place. Lol!

Anyone know the year?

I have only just realised while watching that that Mark Hughes was the opposition manager for both the Aguerroooo goal and Jesus' Centurions goal.
Quite the coincidence because another Welsh manager, Pulis, was the opposition boss for both the Dickov goal and Yaya's the 2011 Cup Final winner.

I have only just realised while watching that that Mark Hughes was the opposition manager for both the Aguerroooo goal and Jesus' Centurions goal.
Quite the coincidence because another Welsh manager, Pulis, was the opposition boss for both the Dickov goal and Yaya's the 2011 Cup Final winner.
And Gerrard was the opposition boss for the Villa title winning game.

Another coincidence as they're all c**ts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.