Peter Beardsley

I remember him at City in that era and he came across as a bit difficult to understand. Also, he gave me the creeps. Maybe it was the fact he was on Utd's books all those years before. I mean he played for Everton & Liverpool too. Not your commited loyalty abiding type, right?

11014-zoom.jpg

Been banned from football for eight months after being found guilty:

I remember him at City in that era and he came across as a bit difficult to understand. Also, he gave me the creeps. Maybe it was the fact he was on Utd's books all those years before. I mean he played for Everton & Liverpool too. Not your commited loyalty abiding type, right?

11014-zoom.jpg
I firmly believe we would have stayed up that season had we extended his loan. We beat Huddersfield 3-0 one night game and he ran the show..... For whatever reason we sent him back (to Bolton???) and were shite ever after and went down on goal difference. We would have had one more win with him easily....
But then we wouldnt have had York away and Gillingham......

I firmly believe we would have stayed up that season had we extended his loan. We beat Huddersfield 3-0 one night game and he ran the show..... For whatever reason we sent him back (to Bolton???) and were shite ever after and went down on goal difference. We would have had one more win with him easily....
But then we wouldnt have had York away and Gillingham......
So, all in all, we had a better journey because of it. Jokes aside, I know what you mean, so many ifs, buts and maybes in the run up to a spell in Division Two. The Sliding Doors moments probably could have gone in a million and one directions, most I'd imagine would be damn awful or mundane. What a journey!

I must have grown up in a different country, my mistake. The place I grew up in, Everybody said the same shit and still do. Nobody that grew up during that time can act surprised or shocked.

*** waiting for him to be referred to as former Manchester City striker ***
Guaranteed to get "former Vancouver Whitecap player" when it breaks here in BC.
anyone recall if many of the others made it in uk?
83%2B7-11%2BVancouver%2BWhitecaps%2B-001a.JPG
83%2B7-11%2BVancouver%2BWhitecaps%2B-002a.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.