Peter Brackley R.I.P

Makes you wonder how wankers like Peter Drury and Martin Tyler can keep their jobs when a talented Peter Brackley was under used and dropped from TV stations at a relatively early age. Recent photos showed him as not so well. Tony Bloom, the Brighton owner is well reknown for looking after his employees, hopefully Peter enjoyed his last years working at the Club. RIP.

Makes you wonder how wankers like Peter Drury and Martin Tyler can keep their jobs when a talented Peter Brackley was under used and dropped from TV stations at a relatively early age. Recent photos showed him as not so well. Tony Bloom, the Brighton owner is well reknown for looking after his employees, hopefully Peter enjoyed his last years working at the Club. RIP.

i think he was not a arse kisser like Martin Tyler Peter Drury and the rest of the yes men in tv commentary, the big 2 in sky and the bbc you have to say what they want you to say and dare step out of line?? you only needed to look a our own ian cheeseman and the BBC and he was only regional

R.I.P

Upstairs now, with his old partner Wilkins, who always called him Peeedah

Probably (bar Barry Davies in his pomp) the best commentator of the lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.