Peter Falk.

old blue

According to the "Indie" Peter Falk has died. I thought he passed away years ago. Sure enough he slipped off this mortal coil in 2011.My question how can any newspaper make such a mistake, unless of course they employ Phil Collins as proof reader. Very strange.

Can you post the article or screenshot?

Are you sure you haven't misread it because nothing on twitter search and google just returns an article in celebration to mark his birthday.

Did we ever find out if Columbo the character was half-blind or not?

He’d of solved the ripper mystery no fucking about, inspector Abberline move over for columbo

Reactions: mat
I used to love watching Columbo. According to the BBC he died in 2011 aged 83 and had dementia. Read elsewhere that towards the end he never even remembered playing Columbo, really sad. He had a glass eye as he had cancer at aged 3 years. Sad. :-(

I saw it on MSN highlighted from the Indie, it appeared over a couple of days. I was beginning to doubt myself until I checked on Wiki.

I used to love watching Columbo. According to the BBC he died in 2011 aged 83 and had dementia. Read elsewhere that towards the end he never even remembered playing Columbo, really sad. He had a glass eye as he had cancer at aged 3 years. Sad. :-(

It’s like Raz….can’t remember being a really exciting game changer of a player. Still gets game time….sadly.

The running joke of never seeing the character Mrs Columbo, yet the real-life wife of Peter Falk appeared in over half a dozen episodes over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.