Peter Falk.

According to the "Indie" Peter Falk has died. I thought he passed away years ago. Sure enough he slipped off this mortal coil in 2011.My question how can any newspaper make such a mistake, unless of course they employ Phil Collins as proof reader. Very strange.

The ultimate "just one more thing" - snuffs it 10 years ago then at the door all that time later has just one more killer question lol

Great telly and a brilliant actor for that role, loved columbo as a kid.
The car, the raincoat, the cigar, the dogged way he went about his business.
Think american detective, you think columbo. Top stuff
Some top guest stars were in it from the day. Johnny Cash surprised me the most.

They show re runs of Columbo every Sunday on 5USA.
I had the privilege of minding his basset hound from the show when I visited Universal Studios.
He was giving a tour around some of the scenes and asked me to hold onto the dog when he was called away for about 15 minutes.

It's funny, the show was obviously good, and I like crime drama. But I just couldn't take to him.
So, I only watched about 3.
I remember the one with Patrick McGoohan, who played The Prisoner.

It's funny, the show was obviously good, and I like crime drama. But I just couldn't take to him.
So, I only watched about 3.
I remember the one with Patrick McGoohan, who played The Prisoner.
He was too cool for you to understand grandad ;-)

Let's put it this way.
If you'd done a crime and magnum knocked on your door you'd tell him to fuck off.
If however, mr columbo knocked on you'd know you were fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.