Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

Ha. Typical heavy handedness there, even as far as your emails go. A well written, articulate email responded to with 'thems the rules, stick it up yer arse.'

Take it further.

johnmc said:
Were you stood with your mate who smokes at any point whilst he had a cig??

Nope, went in for a piss. went back out, stood with my dad for abit. seen my mates come out then went over to them, and my dad went back to his seat. 10 minutes later we were thrown out.

quiet_riot said:
Ha. Typical heavy handedness there, even as far as your emails go. A well written, articulate email responded to with 'thems the rules, stick it up yer arse.'

Take it further.

What can i do though in regards as to take it further.

Solicitors and accompanying GP letter sent to the club.I'd also be writing to the MUEN.

I'd have waited for his reply and a decision on this before posting on here if I were you. If I were him I wouldn't be happy that it had been made public before I'd reconsidered my original decision.

I hope it works out for you though - assuming you have given an accurate recollection of events it sounds very unfair - unlike a majority of the anti-Fletcher posts on here.

swp80 said:
johnmc said:
Were you stood with your mate who smokes at any point whilst he had a cig??

Nope, went in for a piss. went back out, stood with my dad for abit. seen my mates come out then went over to them, and my dad went back to his seat. 10 minutes later we were thrown out.

So its possible your mate had a cig whilst you were with your dad then you went over to them just after they had finished. So really whilst you arent guilty your mate might be, but you are being punished? Is that about right?

i cant belive how calm, polite and understanding you have been, kudos

if this had happened to me i'd be threatening legal action, esp if you can prove you have not smoked in your life/provide charachter witnessess etc

good luck, presume you have liverpool/wembley tickets already, so you have some time to get it sorted!

daveduke67 said:
I'd have waited for his reply and a decision on this before posting on here if I were you. If I were him I wouldn't be happy that it had been made public before I'd reconsidered my original decision.

I hope it works out for you though - assuming you have given an accurate recollection of events it sounds very unfair - unlike a majority of the anti-Fletcher posts on here.

Do you advise i ask for the thread to be pulled?<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
swp80 said:

So its possible your mate had a cig whilst you were with your dad then you went over to them just after they had finished. So really whilst you arent guilty your mate might be, but you are being punished? Is that about right?

No, i went over to my dad in the concourse whilst he was having a beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.