Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

howfen blue said:
swp80 said:
Thats how i feel, but fucking the club off because of one person is not that easy, I love the club just as much as i did last week, but obviously somethings need changing.
I know a bloke who was kicked out for flicking the v's at united at the derby he got a 3 game ban and hasn't been since and is adamant he never will do again!!!!
I don't blame him, I wouldn't give my hard earned to a company who treat you like shit, no fucking way. Watch it at home where you can smoke, swear and even wank if you so desire.

howfen blue said:
swp80 said:
Thats how i feel, but fucking the club off because of one person is not that easy, I love the club just as much as i did last week, but obviously somethings need changing.
I know a bloke who was kicked out for flicking the v's at united at the derby he got a 3 game ban and hasn't been since and is adamant he never will do again!!!!

Jesus!
It a part of growing up that ! They want us fucking sanitised !

BtW, no I'm pretty sure you cannot film in a public loo.
Searching everyone would take too long.

Sniffer dogs?

Just kiddin' ;)

Had another E-mail of him, dont care now im takking further action.

Mr woops left my last name in,

As I explained in my previous e-mail, we have a system to ensure that the persons who are seen smoking are correctly identified to the Ejection team. This procedure was correctly carried out. There was a delay in the ejection team dealing with this matter as they were dealing with another issue at the time of the incident in the toilets but as soon as they were able they attended to the incident involving you and your friends.

In respect of your third point, I cannot really answer that as every case is different.

The stewards involved in combating smoking are under strict instructions that they must be 100% certain that someone is smoking and that the persons ejected are the same persons who they saw smoking. They have assured me that that is the case and

there is no reason why I should not accept their version of events as they have dealt with this incident correctly.

I am sorry that you feel that you have been unjustly punished but I have to make decisions on the evidence that is presented to me.

Regards

Peter Fletcher

swp80 said:

As I explained in my previous e-mail, we have a system to ensure that the persons who are seen smoking are correctly identified to the Ejection team. This procedure was correctly carried out. There was a delay in the ejection team dealing with this matter as they were dealing with another issue at the time of the incident in the toilets but as soon as they were able they attended to the incident involving you and your friends.
You should send him one back saying it was a massive, monumental mistake that his dad ejected him into his mums fanny. The guy sounds like a wanker.

In respect of your third point, I cannot really answer that as every case is different.

The stewards involved in combating smoking are under strict instructions that they must be 100% certain that someone is smoking and that the persons ejected are the same persons who they saw smoking. They have assured me that that is the case and

there is no reason why I should not accept their version of events as they have dealt with this incident correctly.

I am sorry that you feel that you have been unjustly punished but I have to make decisions on the evidence that is presented to me.

Regards

Peter Fletcher
<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 pm --<br /><br />
swp80 said:

You should send him one back saying it was a massive, monumental mistake that his dad ejected him into his mums fanny. The guy sounds like a wanker.

Regards

Peter Fletcher
You should send him one back saying it was a massive, monumental mistake that his dad ejected him into his mums fanny. He sounds like a total wanker.

Just to say that i've had the misfortune of seeing Fletcher in action in his working capacity.

And yep, he is cnut. Full of his own self importance. The cock still thinks he's a Superintendent in GMP.

Hopefully like his predecessor Jack Richards who was responsible for the queuing debacle against Gillingham then he may get the push soon.

Here's hoping!

What a fucking ****. Keep this thread up, make complaints to other people at the club, reply to him asking why he can't comment, ask him how you were 'identified', if you weren't smoking they have no right to ban you. Were any of your mates smoking before you saw them btw?

clearly a case of being found guilty before you have the chance to prove your innocence

while he says its one persons word v anothers that surely works both ways, how can he 100% trust the steward and (with all due respect) he cant trust you at all - imagine all the people in the past who wil have claimed innocence.

As I explained in my previous e-mail, we have a system to ensure that the persons who are seen smoking are correctly identified to the Ejection team. This procedure was correctly carried out

Oh yeah, whats this "system"
1st steward sees smoker
2nd confirms it
they go to their Ejection team backing each other up.
Ejection team jump into action.

There is no documented evidence.

You have a right to know what this "system" really is and how it works if you are punished by it.

Once you know it it can be dissected legally.

eshiers1 said:
clearly a case of being found guilty before you have the chance to prove your innocence

while he says its one persons word v anothers that surely works both ways, how can he 100% trust the steward and (with all due respect) he cant trust you at all - imagine all the people in the past who wil have claimed innocence.

George Davies? (One for the oldies there)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.