Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

swp, were you the lad that ran up to me (K entrance) at end of game and asked the scorers names.....youngish lad, said he'd been kicked out for smoking, even though he doesnt smoke

howfen blue said:
mancitymick said:
Guilty by association! Jesus we will al be thrown out if some one swears next
We already are!!! I don't know how Fletcher is getting away with this and other things it makes my blood boil!!!

Well I'm not going to post on this topic, in case I get implicated. Oh F**K!

Seriously, though, I don't see the harm in this being out in the public domain, and I think swp80 has put his case very clearly. Broad support can only reinforce his position and I wish him the very best of luck.

Time for an organised protest to the club?

We know they read Bluemoon so a letter from here might help. Obviously, up to Ric whether he would be OK with this.

Apologising in the original email does you no favours.

Keep it civil and polite definitely, but if you story is 100% legit then there is nothing to apologise. You weren't even apologising for kicking off on the way out.

So, someone reading that, especially someone used to hearing pleas about one thing or another every day, is going to have that planted in their head as some sort of quasi admittance of guilt. That's just the way that some people's minds work.

If your story is exactly as it happened (and I have no opinion on that cos, let's face it, what would I know about it) then there is absolutely nothing to apologise for.

Bugs Bunny said:

We know they read Bluemoon so a letter from here might help. Obviously, up to Ric whether he would be OK with this.

Yip, for once i agree with you BB, get it sorted lads 'n' lasses, the more the merrier.
See you at the barracades BB you yeti.

Good luck SWP, get into the prik and deffo bell a solicitor.

PS, if one of your mates was smoking then surely if they are any sort of mate then they would come clean and free you up to watch the rest of the season, i personally would btw.

buzzer1 said:
Bugs Bunny said:

Yip, for once i agree with you BB

This truly is a Bluemoon first ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.