Peter Kay's Car Share

Just found it and enjoying watching trollied more than car share.
Think its good but dosnt come. Anywhere close to being as good as Phoenix nights or early doors

I've watched the first series and quite liked it. Saw last night's episode and whilst I laughed a couple of times I also thought it was a bit lame. I'll give it another go but I'm really not sure it's good or not.

Last edited:
I've watched the first series and quite liked it. Saw last night's episode and whilst I laughed at couple of times I also thought it was a bit lame. I'll give it another go but I'm really not sure it's good or not.
Wait for the monkey episode it's very funny

Wait for the monkey episode it's very funny

Very very cheap that episode. Didn't find that remotely funny. Phoenix Nights was excellent, well written and very funny. The monkey scene was one of the most dumbed down things I've ever seen.

Very very cheap that episode. Didn't find that remotely funny. Phoenix Nights was excellent, well written and very funny. The monkey scene was one of the most dumbed down things I've ever seen.
Agreed. It was like something from a children's TV show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.