Peter Kay's Car Share

Slightly weird but it spoiled it for me as I know the area where it was filed very well - Iram O'th' Height in Salford. In quite a few scenes they were travelling down Bolton Road and then the camera would skip to the bird and they'd be travelling back up Bolton Road in the opposite direction but having the same conversation.

They would drive a right funny way ......the supermarket where they worked was the Halfords car park in Altrincham. They would drive there via Bolton and Sale town centre some weeks. It's as good for trying to work out where in Manchester they are whilst driving

Yes. She's Welsh, Sian Gibson. Been in a few things down the years down here on BBC Wales. She is what south Waleans refer to as a Gogg, someone from north Wales who sounds a bit like a mickey
Just looked , so she is, I just assumed she was another of Peter Kay's old mates as I heard she was working in a call centre when he asked her to do car share.

Great that they've found a use for Radcliffe.

Thought it was a funny programme, very simple and Peter Kay underplays the character a lot rather than being in your face. The woman steals the show.

It's as good for trying to work out where in Manchester they are whilst driving

So wasn't just me who played that game? I recognised the A6 at Horwich, Plodder Lane, Little Hulton & Walkden, Pennington in Leigh, Swinton & Irlam O'th Heights and could never work out where the hell they worked as they seemed to go round in circles some journeys!!!

Still a bloody funny simple premise for a series and, as in Phoenix Nights, some of the throwaway one liners were sheer class! The 'dogging' episode had me in stitches!

Just looked , so she is, I just assumed she was another of Peter Kay's old mates as I heard she was working in a call centre when he asked her to do car share.

She had a bit part in a couple of episodes of Phoenix Nights. She played young Mary(Holy Mary's daughter) who was home from uni and Paddy had a fling with her.

So wasn't just me who played that game? I recognised the A6 at Horwich, Plodder Lane, Little Hulton & Walkden, Pennington in Leigh, Swinton & Irlam O'th Heights and could never work out where the hell they worked as they seemed to go round in circles some journeys!!!

Still a bloody funny simple premise for a series and, as in Phoenix Nights, some of the throwaway one liners were sheer class! The 'dogging' episode had me in stitches!

Really enjoyed that episode, the pair of them played it brilliantly.

i don't always like what Peter Kay does but this series was very good.
As Sam says, the dogging episode was brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.