Peter Kay's Car Share

Some of it was brilliant - the bottle of piss, dogging, etc - some slow bits - watched all six episodes on the Premiere at Winter Gardens in Blackpool last year
Looking forward to the second series!

It's certainly the best thing he's done since Phoenix Nights. I've had a bit of a downer on Peter Kay for the last few years. After his early stand up shows and Phoenix Nights he got stale and then annoying. I enjoyed Car Share and I'm looking forward to the next series. Sian Gibson is absolutely delightful.

This constitutes as comedy these days...deary me. Not saying this to get a rise out of anyone but Peter Kay hasnt produced anything funny or been funny for 10+ years, and that's a fact.

This constitutes as comedy these days...deary me. Not saying this to get a rise out of anyone but Peter Kay hasnt produced anything funny or been funny for 10+ years, and that's a fact.
Have you ever seen one of the holy trinity of BBC comedies? Miranda, Mrs Brown or Citizen Khan?

Watch ten seconds of any and suddenly Kay will appear to be a comedy genius again.

Fact.

Going against the grain but I thought it was wank. Why not show them at work or with their parents?
Completely agree. I always wondered why 'The Office' never showed the staff at home or in an alternative setting such as in the supermarket. Why always focus on the workplace? Why did 'Max and Paddy' not show us what the rest of the characters of Phoenix Nights were up to? Why did 'Men Behaving Badly' rarely look at their behaviour from the ladies' perspective?

They would drive a right funny way ......the supermarket where they worked was the Halfords car park in Altrincham. They would drive there via Bolton and Sale town centre some weeks. It's as good for trying to work out where in Manchester they are whilst driving

It got on my nerves too

And to be a bit of geeky knob head I'm not sure that it was Halfords in Alti I'm pretty certain it was Halfords on Cheetham hill fort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.