Peter Kay's Car Share

The supermarket car park scenes were definitely at the Alti Halfords - see this animated gif
tumblr_nnneyzt49b1qkrm4go1_400.gif

and compare with these aerial shots from Google and Bing
peterkay1.jpg

peterkay2.jpg

Happy to call it a draw! ;-)

You are confusing two seperate scenes and locations. The scene driving INTO the car park is Cheetham Hill Fort. The scene showing them in the car park is a completely different location.

1170237383.jpg

You are confusing two seperate scenes and locations. The scene driving INTO the car park is Cheetham Hill Fort. The scene showing them in the car park is a completely different location.

1170237383.jpg
No i'm not, we were both right - I conceded you were right on the entrance to the shopping centre, I'm right for he supermarket carpark - I did say "call it a draw" ;-)

Disappointed about the direction this thread has turned. Talking about filming locations instead the delightful and exceptionally bummable leading lady.
Although I must confess, the thought of Kay's bloated carcass dripping sweat on her while he wheezes his way to climax isn't a pleasant one.

There is just something about her that makes her very appealing, despite the obvious ginger hair.
I can't actually believe I find someone with ginger hair attractive. @Paul Lake's Left Knee will never forgive me.

Fucking hell, for fucks sake, what the fuck is going on?

Stony, you havent just let yourself down, you've let your whole family down, you are the worst kind of shithouse.

You shared a bed with Guy, that notorious ginner, because of his gingerness I always thought there was nothing in that, but now I am not so sure.

Fucking hell, for fucks sake, what the fuck is going on?

Stony, you havent just let yourself down, you've let your whole family down, you are the worst kind of shithouse.

You shared a bed with Guy, that notorious ginner, because of his gingerness I always thought there was nothing in that, but now I am not so sure.

I can only surmise that he must have infected me in some way. He's passed on some hitherto unknown disease that makes ginger girls seem attractive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.