Peter Swales

My mum used to be a barmaid in the Hare and Hounds in Timperley. A few players used to be regulars, Swales an occasional visitor.
She got quite friendly with Asa Hartford and for my 13th birthday, he arranged for me to spend the day at Maine Road. Cracking day, played 5 a side with Big Joe, Rodders pinged a few penalties at me. Stuff of dreams. Asa gave me a pair of boots, because my mouldys were shite.

A few days later, Swales came into the pub. He'd heard about my treat and presented my mum with a £20 bill for the boots and the "privilege" of my day at City. The landlord settled the bill with a few drinks and a meal on the house.

Joyless twat of the highest order.
Typical of of a TV salesman

My mum used to be a barmaid in the Hare and Hounds in Timperley. A few players used to be regulars, Swales an occasional visitor.
She got quite friendly with Asa Hartford and for my 13th birthday, he arranged for me to spend the day at Maine Road. Cracking day, played 5 a side with Big Joe, Rodders pinged a few penalties at me. Stuff of dreams. Asa gave me a pair of boots, because my mouldys were shite.

A few days later, Swales came into the pub. He'd heard about my treat and presented my mum with a £20 bill for the boots and the "privilege" of my day at City. The landlord settled the bill with a few drinks and a meal on the house.

Im not having that. Im not suggesting you are making it up and i believe youre telling the truth. Im just not having the wig wearing, cuban healed fucker would stoop so low!!

Sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.