Peter Walton and South Stand

Ricster

When the South Stand were singing, "Youre not fit to referee", did he actually laugh at the SS or at something else? I thought it was directed at our fans and i went mental.

Yes he did fcuking laugh at us.

If a player incites the crowd he can get in bother for responding. Is it not the same for a 'Referee'?

I think he is an awful referee but i see no problem in what he did.

It does my head in when fans can abuse a player for 90 mins and then when they give it back they go mental. Think back to Joey Barton showing his arse, he had just been abused for 90 mins about his brother killing that lad and he smiles to them and shows his backside to them and they start calling the police.

Walton was an absolute disgrace today. He clearly operates an anti City agenda. I rarely blame the referees and firmly believe the theory that it all equals itself out in the end with Walton and Ushited being the exceptions that prove the rule.

Walton is not a fair ref.

scorer said:
Walton was an absolute disgrace today. He clearly operates an anti City agenda. I rarely blame the referees and firmly believe the theory that it all equals itself out in the end with Walton and Ushited being the exceptions that prove the rule.

Walton is not a fair ref.
Whatever you think of Walton the Liverpool fan, it was nothing to do with him that we didn't win today.

WNRH said:
I think he is an awful referee but i see no problem in what he did.

It does my head in when fans can abuse a player for 90 mins and then when they give it back they go mental. Think back to Joey Barton showing his arse, he had just been abused for 90 mins about his brother killing that lad and he smiles to them and shows his backside to them and they start calling the police.

Yes it did piss me off and that's ok really after all it is, we give we get etc.

What I'm thinking about is Ade and others a different clubs being banned for stoking up the crowd. If he'd given a pen/red card a few minutes later in front of us it could have got nasty. Surely he should be 'looked at' by the FA.

I didn't think Walton had a bad game today, possibly Duff could have walked for a 2nd for what looked to be a kick out, but i was on the other side of where this happened, but i thought this was very unproffesional from a referee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.