Peter Walton and South Stand

cleavers said:
scorer said:
Walton was an absolute disgrace today. He clearly operates an anti City agenda. I rarely blame the referees and firmly believe the theory that it all equals itself out in the end with Walton and Ushited being the exceptions that prove the rule.

Walton is not a fair ref.
Whatever you think of Walton the Liverpool fan, it was nothing to do with him that we didn't win today.
If Walton is a Liverpool fan, then why was he allowed to referee our home game against them last season as this is against the FA rules?

WNRH said:
I think he is an awful referee but i see no problem in what he did.

It does my head in when fans can abuse a player for 90 mins and then when they give it back they go mental. Think back to Joey Barton showing his arse, he had just been abused for 90 mins about his brother killing that lad and he smiles to them and shows his backside to them and they start calling the police.

spot on.

walton did give the stoke fans a sort of thumbs up at their place having ripped us apart with some really poor decisions.

cleavers said:
scorer said:
Walton was an absolute disgrace today. He clearly operates an anti City agenda. I rarely blame the referees and firmly believe the theory that it all equals itself out in the end with Walton and Ushited being the exceptions that prove the rule.

Walton is not a fair ref.
Whatever you think of Walton the Liverpool fan, it was nothing to do with him that we didn't win today.
spot on lad,but he is shit.lol

He did laugh towards the SS, fair play to him. I don't mind that it makes him seem almost human, as opposed to the other robotic arseholes we have refereeing. Still don't much like Walton though.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
If Walton is a Liverpool fan, then why was he allowed to referee our home game against them last season as this is against the FA rules?
My comment was based purely on watching those performances, not on any knowledge, but I've seen him ref them a few times, and they get everything.

SambaMike said:
I'm sure that Walton has done something similar to us before but can't remember when it was.
Stoke away this season, clapped the home fans as he was about to go into the tunnel after the match.

LCBblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
if so then I can't blame him as he had a very good game and was unfairly abused by the SS.

Oh piss off.

he did, take the blue tinted specs off for once, just because we don't get a decision or give away some fouls doesn't mean the ref's biased and that we never give them away.

cleavers said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
My comment was based purely on watching those performances, not on any knowledge, but I've seen him ref them a few times, and they get everything.
Ah, fair comment. I think having watched him ref us against both Liverpool and Everton that he is a fan of Merseyside football in general.

At Stoke he was a disgrace (no surprise) at half time as he was getting abuse from our fans as he walked off he pointed at himself and (to say what....me?) and belly laughed, at full time he did the same and on more than one occasion thumbs upped the Stoke fans as he got close to us.

Rubbish referee? Yes, Bent referee? Definitely.

We were poor today, lack of ideas and energy (tired mentally and physically) but the foul count against us is nothing short of criminal and the reason we now sit bottom of the fair play league (are we a dirty side?.......no way). Referees just have an agenda against us like the press and everyone else. (Am I paranoid)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.