Peter Walton and South Stand

Halfpenny said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
he did, take the blue tinted specs off for once, just because we don't get a decision or give away some fouls doesn't mean the ref's biased and that we never give them away.
Were you watching the same match as me? Every 50-50 went to Fulham, dodgy decisions for them, blatant fouls not given to us.

this.

walton is a cheat.end of.

I didn't think he was as crap as he usually is today.
The stupidity of some of our players giving away needless fouls in our own half made it easy for him this afternoon.

cleavers said:
LongsightM13 said:
The stupidity of some of our players giving away needless fouls in our own half made it easy for him this afternoon.
Annoys the crap out of me, every game, and almost always in dangerous areas.

I'm not one to snipe, but Barry and Kolarov are the main culprits at this. Annoys me to no end.

1. Why did he delay the game and insist Murphy talk to Dempsey?

2. At a Fulham substituion (Guidjonson (sp)) why did he insist City until wait to take a free kick Gudjohnson was in position ?
3. Every 50/50 went Fulhams way.

I think he enjoys refereeing us. If he behaved this way toward our shitty neighbours we all know he woukdn't gig...

He is IMO a poor quality, unfair and biased referee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.