Peter Walton and South Stand

untill the club stops being nice to every fkr, the refs the media the slysports, it will continue, city stop being so fkg nice?guys like walton are laughing at us and enjoying it?

I was amazed he didn't give them a penalty in the second half for exactly the same "fouls" he was giving them outside the box. I hate Peter Walton with a passion, and I said that to my two sons before a ball was even kicked. An absolute tosser of the highest order.

As a qualified ref, I think to be fair to him he didn't do much wrong today. If he did laugh at the SS then thats out of order and should be looked at but in terms of decisions I couldn't see why he was given so much abuse. Players like Barry far too often run into the back of a player giving them an excuse to go down which will always be a free kick...the fans might not like it but players should realise that.

GoatersRightShin said:
As a qualified ref, I think to be fair to him he didn't do much wrong today. If he did laugh at the SS then thats out of order and should be looked at but in terms of decisions I couldn't see why he was given so much abuse. Players like Barry far too often run into the back of a player giving them an excuse to go down which will always be a free kick...the fans might not like it but players should realise that.

What about the six handballs against Everton. Ok I realise they all can't be given, but the Phil Neville one that stopped the ball going in the bottom corner was blatent chaeting. Sending Zab off "Straight red" against Liverpool a couple of seasons ago, but then missing Skirtels "Kung Fu" kick on Jo. The guys a blatent chaet, nothing less, and everything more, but of course this is only my opinion!!

He is an absolutely shocking referee. I don't know what goes through his head when he decides to simply ignore EVERYTHING and then goes and books Balotelli for an accident.

Duff - should have been sent off for lashing out at Barry.
Dempsey (I think) - Only god knows why he didn't book him in the first half. What on earth was that about. He was completely out of control.
He also manages to grind games down to such an unbelievably slow pace it is almost unwatchable. Liverpool last year springs to mind.
Why does he always blow his whistle about 5 seconds after the foul has been committed even if there is no way an advantage could be played.

If anyone has seen the film little Nicky and the scene where one brother possesses the ref in the basketball game.......well that is Walton. He also looks like exactly like him aswell.

blue b4 the moon said:
WNRH said:
I think he is an awful referee but i see no problem in what he did.

It does my head in when fans can abuse a player for 90 mins and then when they give it back they go mental. Think back to Joey Barton showing his arse, he had just been abused for 90 mins about his brother killing that lad and he smiles to them and shows his backside to them and they start calling the police.

Yes it did piss me off and that's ok really after all it is, we give we get etc.

What I'm thinking about is Ade and others a different clubs being banned for stoking up the crowd. If he'd given a pen/red card a few minutes later in front of us it could have got nasty. Surely he should be 'looked at' by the FA.

The FA are seemingly happy with the quality of refereeing. You only have to look at the top of the table and they will give a smile of satisfaction.

Too many of these refs come with a prepared agenda, which is why you get such variation between matches and between the same referee.

He put in a sub-standard performance yesterday, as he did the last time I watched him, as he no doubt will the next time he refs MCFC. He is incapable of refereeing even-handedly. Why did that Johnny Reb Clint Yank not get booked? Had Mario done half of that he would have been in the book and Walton would have dislocated his shoulder trying to get the card out in world record time.

And again, when is some ref gonna take action against the serial time waster called Schwartzer? Two minute goal kicks! Jeez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.