Peter Walton off to the States

bluwes

According to Graham Poll, Walton has accepted a refereeing mangement post in America which he will take up from next month.

Hopefully that means March, so he won't have the chance to ref us again.

Happy Days

I always got the impression with HMP Walton that he didn't like the game, the players, the clubs, the ball, the corner flags and the crossbars. If he did, he must have been drinking neat PLJ in the Ref's Room.

The guy on Saturday, scoreline aside, did an ordinary, honest kind of job, the lad Jones, but I have never been able to say that with Walton, even when we've had a positive scoreline!

Can't he take Crappenberg as his bag handler?

Bloody hell that is fantastic news that !!

Usually with situations like this,all the best and good luck sentiments are usually said,but I for one cannot wait to see the back of that twat,one of the worst referees I have ever seen in the premier

He hates City with a passion for some reason,and has never been fair with us,so good riddance I say

Terrible ref but supposed to be a nice bloke. I know a lad who used to work for the FA dealing with booking the referees for the games and said Walton was one of the soundest of the lot. Said Clattenberg was a tosser unsurprisingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.