Peter Walton

To be fair the title of your article could have been any of the following

Manchester City
Liverpool
Mancini's tactics
Benitez's tactics

Very strange decisions today for both teams, how he let that challenge go on Barry on the edge of the box and then book Torres for a little push on Lescott was beyond me

Very poor. Just thanking our lucky stars that Benayoun didnt go down at the end there, he would have whipped his cock out and had a wank over being able to gift them a pen.

How Mascherano stayed on the pitch I will never know. He must of made about 5 yellow card challenges.

Missed two blatent penatlies (although thanks Yossi for staying up), mascherano should have seen straight red for the assault on Barry, and missed quite a lot of other fouls, although TBF he did try and let the game go (which wasnt easy against a Liverpoo side whose main tactic seemed to be foul on rota).
The commentators on the feed i was using seemed to think it was a dissapointing game?
Have they not seen either side in the last month or so?

(oh and they cost me over £500)

Very strange decisions today for both teams, how he let that challenge go on Barry on the edge of the box and then book Torres for a little push on Lescott was beyond me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.