Peter Walton

I would rather have a Scottish ref.
He looked 70 before the game started and put on 20 years during it.
Where do we get them from..

GStar said:
Said this to the people next to me, he is the worst of the lot.

Was off to the concourse at HT and decided to stay along with many others to tell him what i thought of him.

His reaction said it all.

Tosser.

Did you see his reaction at full-time?

Turned to his right, and applauded the Stoke fans.

*singingtheblues* said:
GStar said:
Said this to the people next to me, he is the worst of the lot.

Was off to the concourse at HT and decided to stay along with many others to tell him what i thought of him.

His reaction said it all.

Tosser.

Did you see his reaction at full-time?

Turned to his right, and applauded the Stoke fans.

Don't blame him, he played well for them.

Wreckless Alec said:
I was in with the Stoke fans and it turns out he gave them nothing and has always been biased against them.

Yeah he's was bad for both teams really!..... bottom line! he is a very poor Ref

Totally agree. He was absolutely rubbish. And Stoke's time wasting was disgusting. They were blatant and Walton let them get away with it!!

After their first throw in took so long I decided (sad I know but I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't being biased) to start counting how many seconds they took for their throw ins and their free kicks and goal kicks. There were two that were less than 30 seconds!! Every other one was over 30 and one throw in took FORTY SEVEN seconds.

I bet if we counted up how many throw ins there were for Stoke it would amount to a good 8 minutes of wasted time.

But our lads never gave up and their commitment was spot on. Thank you City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.