Petition to change EFL governance

I was about to sign until i read this paragraph.

‘As football fans, I would ask that you join us in trying to bring about change within the game and hopefully prevent future owners from loading clubs with debt, asset stripping and running clubs into the ground.’

Then i remembered what a fantastic Job Malcom and his nice boys are doing, over at our friendly neighbours .

Fair enough mate, it's your choice.

I think he was giggling when he wrote that, we do love how our out of town bus depot and occasional football ground is being run (down) but in reality they are a good, no great example of what you say is wrong with football.

No probs. Some fans won't want to sign and that is perfectly fine. What we need though is to get the message across to all fans, so St least they have a choice in the matter

Unfortunately, it seems to have slowed down a bit now

I was about to sign until i read this paragraph.

‘As football fans, I would ask that you join us in trying to bring about change within the game and hopefully prevent future owners from loading clubs with debt, asset stripping and running clubs into the ground.’

Then i remembered what a fantastic Job Malcom and his nice boys are doing, over at our friendly neighbours .

That and would the regulator be really independent? If Gill had anything to do with it they wouldn't.

Oyston has been a complete and utter knob though. and there has to be a way to make clubs accoutable to their fans. If there were proper FFP regulations then maybe we'd get somewhere but that isn't going to happen is it?

That and would the regulator be really independent? If Gill had anything to do with it they wouldn't.

Oyston has been a complete and utter knob though. and there has to be a way to make clubs accoutable to their fans. If there were proper FFP regulations then maybe we'd get somewhere but that isn't going to happen is it?

But, if we don't try, we will never know. We need all the help we can get to at least highlight the problems at numerous clubs.
If we do nothing, then as fans, we have nothing to complain about.

That is why the petition needs your support - let's make life very uncomfortable for those who claim to 'be custodians' the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.