petitions

just supposing(unlikely as it is)some fucker took a blind bit of notice of this south stand petition and you got your wish.
would it be on condition that the away fans were situated next to you?
i mean,what if(again,ridiculously unlikely)the club fucked the away fans off into the north stand?
that'd fuck you up wouldn't it?
then it'd be "lets make the north stand our kippax"

pissedagain said:
ah blue i take it from that you did have the old fruit under your arm

Nah Im only 28 so was a bit young. I did get an inflatable pencil though that someone threw when Bournemouth equalized at Maine Road to make it go to last match of the season at Bradford.

ratherdeadthanred said:
At least some of us are doing things to change current affairs wheras people like you sit on your arse and moan about everything and anything.
I love the Internet. It really works.
I can sit on my arse and change things.

At the expense of repeating myself from another thread.

Petitions are for:

Getting a zebra crossing outside a school.
Getting a sacked Vicar re-instated after he/she has made some dubious comments about Britain’s colonial past.
Trying to stop local landmarks that have fallen on bad times from being demolished.
Keeping the local cinema/ mums and tots group open.

NOT FOR REMOVING FOOTBALL MANAGERS!

TonyGrealishstache said:
At the expense of repeating myself from another thread.

Petitions are for:

Getting a zebra crossing outside a school.
Getting a sacked Vicar re-instated after he/she has made some dubious comments about Britain’s colonial past.
Trying to stop local landmarks that have fallen on bad times from being demolished.
Keeping the local cinema/ mums and tots group open.

NOT FOR REMOVING FOOTBALL MANAGERS!

exactly,sick innit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.