Petrov minutes applause

blueshortshorts

Haven't seen a thread on this. Great touch by the club to put his picture on the big screen. Whole stadium applauded, and it looked like it was appreciated by the Villa fans..well done City

big blueballs said:
A great gesture.....I wonder if it will get mentioned by the media and press
Yes it will:

Worlds Richest Club Shamed into Applauding Underpriveledged Foreigner Desperately Fighting a Life Threatening Illness ?

Something like that.

Just sayin'

Blue Mist said:
big blueballs said:
A great gesture.....I wonder if it will get mentioned by the media and press
Yes it will:

Worlds Richest Club Shamed into Applauding Underpriveledged Foreigner Desperately Fighting a Life Threatening Illness ?

Something like that.

Just sayin'

Or the Daily Fail's take:

"Picture of Eastern European asylum seeker displayed on the Etihad big screen."

Villa fan here, I'd like to say thanks very much, your club did you proud today. Nice touch. Shame your scummy neighbours couldn't have had more respect instead of, on 19 minutes, singing songs about winning 19 titles.

Kingthing said:
Villa fan here, I'd like to say thanks very much, your club did you proud today. Nice touch. Shame your scummy neighbours couldn't have had more respect instead of, on 19 minutes, singing songs about winning 19 titles.
Please Don't compare us to trafford
We are not from same city afterall
We will always show appreciation for others
We know good from bad

Kingthing said:

So far, City fans generally appreciate loyalty and recognise that other teams have 'history' and, indeed, issues of their own to deal with. Regrettably our neighbours from Trafford think the world revolves around them.

Lets face it, they are not the most hated club for nothing and I am sure that most fans of other clubs were delighted with what happened in the last match of last season...

Kingthing said:

they also sang that they wished petrov was dead. classless bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.