Petrov

Blue Dan said:
He doesn't deserve to be dropped. However, someone has to be the casualty for Adebayor returning to the team and it wouldn't surprise me if it was Marty.

SWP needs a rest if you ask me, but I can't see Hughes dropping him.

I couldnt see Petrov on the right wing either lol

I think this is what we are unacustomed to.

A large quality squad that people have to be on the top of their game to get in the first team, so they play their bollox off to stay in.

Oh it's Blue my friends.

The future it is Blue. :-)

Gelsons Dad said:
Even when Robbies fit Petrov is our best left winger. I would always play him.

Spot on was saying this to old man at game, prefer petrov on left to robbie

I would play him, he would give (whoever Villa have at RB these days) a torrid time, plus he had a fooking corker tonight.

Also, Ade will play, who better to get on the end of some of those balls he whips in?

I would go with;

------------Given
Zab---Toure---Lescott---Bridge
--------NDJ----Barry
Bellamy-----Tevez-----Petrov
-----------Adebayor

Harsh on Shauny, but the form Bellamy is in at the moment, you couldn't dream of dropping him. Ireland can (and will) work his way back into the team, but if it aint broke, dont fix it....(too much ;)

:D

TFC said:
I would play him, he would give (whoever Villa have at RB these days) a torrid time, plus he had a fooking corker tonight.

Also, its more than likely that Ade will play, who better to get on the end of some of those balls he whips in?

I would go with;

------------Given
--------NDJ----Barry
-----------Adebayor

Harsh on Shauny, but the form Bellamy is in at the moment, you couldn't dream of dropping him. Ireland can (and will) work his way back into the team, but if it aint broke, dont fix it....(too much ;)

That would be my team as well. I don't think it's harsh on Shauny, I think he needs a rest.

Carl_Man_City said:
The twats at FA will ban Ade so Petrov will play monday

Ade will get fine and warning thats it, petrov deserves a start at A villa!!

Blue Dan said:
TFC said:

Also, its more than likely that Ade will play, who better to get on the end of some of those balls he whips in?

I would go with;

------------Given
--------NDJ----Barry
-----------Adebayor

That would be my team as well. I don't think it's harsh on Shauny, I think he needs a rest.

Gotta agree with this, we need the pace and rotate to form

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.