Petrov's touch has been appauling first half!

Barry has been superb. Complement that with Ireland's work rate and skill and we will have a dominant engine room. Petrov should be sold.

Dont forget its only a training game! Its more about building fitness at this stage of pre-season than how the team plays! Its almost a good thing to give the ball away so you have to go and chase it back! If when we're playing Celtic in a few weeks they're all still doing the wrong things then we can moan! and even 3-4 games into the season players are still finding their legs and touch anyway so i wouldnt worry about any of that yet!

BTW, how good does Do Jong look!? He's a right nuisance int he!?

Dont forget its only a training game! Its more about building fitness at this stage of pre-season than how the team plays! Its almost a good thing to give the ball away so you have to go and chase it back! If when we're playing Celtic in a few weeks they're all still doing the wrong things then we can moan! and even 3-4 games into the season players are still finding their legs and touch anyway so i wouldnt worry about any of that yet!

BTW, how good does Do Jong look!? He's a right nuisance int he!?

Petrov created our best chances this half , he still isn`t his best buts its normal its preseason friendly , also the guy who posted this thread need glasses and new brain seriosly

ah i see the guy posted this thread nickname is Robinho :D . that explains all . TO Robinho : Hey dude its normal to support your guy but not this way its not nice .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.