PFA Awards 2022/23 | Haaland wins POTY | 5 City players in TOTY

Mazimee

Team supported
Manchester City
The PFA POTY and PFA YPOTY awards I did not hear anything as regards to the players that won it. I was expecting Haaland to win the two but I didn't hear any information relating to it.

I want to ask how it later went down. Forgive me if this topic have already been discussed and please don' t mind my english. I am City fan from Nigeria and I love the club with everything in me. #CTID

a6c231d87af78cbf548718cd87c659f6.jpg

Haaland, De Bruyne and Stones have been shortlisted for the PFA Players’ Player of the Year award.

Nominees:

Erling Haaland
Kevin De Bruyne
John Stones
Martin Odegaard
Bukayo Saka
Harry Kane

Rodri should be on that list
Not only should he be on the list, there's an argument to say he should win the thing.

Haaland will win it for his incredible goalscoring record which is understandable but Rodri was the best player in the league in my opinion. His performances were consistently world class throughout the whole season.

Not only should he be on the list, there's an argument to say he should win the thing.

Haaland will win it for his incredible goalscoring record which is understandable but Rodri was the best player in the league in my opinion. His performances were consistently world class throughout the whole season.
Not sure it's even an argument, he's been the best player in world club football for 18 months. He's had by my counting one bad game for the whole time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.