PFA Charity given "official warning" over mismanagement (P4)

Didn't Taylor announce he was stepping down last year, or did I imagine that?

Taylor is a crook, a British Sepp Blatter.

He's not done anything to support football players this century.

Crooked leaders usually say they will step down, by an interminable date in the future. This prolonged process means that truth may never see the light of day.. Taylor will then set a date for the future when he will step down. After this there will be an inquiry date starting sometime in the future about his conduct in office . The inquiry will begin, then be adjourned for legal reasons. He will then die, be lauded by the establishment for his good deeds, the enquiry will be dropped, and nothing more will be said.

All quite simple really.

This is from the BBC website from March last year.

Gordon Taylor has confirmed he will leave his role as chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association after 38 years.

Taylor, 74, has headed up the players' union since 1981 after taking over from former secretary Cliff Lloyd.

But his departure comes after the organisation announced a "full and open review" into its finances.

"I have given the majority of my life to the advancement of the PFA," he said at the PFA's annual general meeting.

The meeting, held on Wednesday in Manchester, should have taken place in November.

Taylor will remain in his post until the review is complete and presented at the following AGM.

The PFA has also said its entire management committee and current chairman Ben Purkiss will step down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47691299

This is from the BBC website from March last year.

Gordon Taylor has confirmed he will leave his role as chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association after 38 years.

Taylor, 74, has headed up the players' union since 1981 after taking over from former secretary Cliff Lloyd.

But his departure comes after the organisation announced a "full and open review" into its finances.

"I have given the majority of my life to the advancement of the PFA," he said at the PFA's annual general meeting.

The meeting, held on Wednesday in Manchester, should have taken place in November.

Taylor will remain in his post until the review is complete and presented at the following AGM.

The PFA has also said its entire management committee and current chairman Ben Purkiss will step down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47691299
No wonder the review is taking so long then.

"I have given my life to the advancement of the PFA"!!!
Ask Jeff Astles widow her opinion of the PFA support.
Also his bank balance has advanced way beyond what is should be for his position.
Surley this farce has to be brought to an end now.
I am sure there must be some bright articulate ex players who can take up the fight to end Taylors reign and move the PFA forward as well as clearing up the PFA charity scandal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.