PFA Team of the Year 2017.

24 goals, 14 assists... 'sub standard season'...

Despite that being his best season ever I believe.

Goals can mask performances. He's been slated like fuck for about half of the season by his own supporters.

Goals can mask performances. He's been slated like fuck for about half of the season by his own supporters.
Because he's been played out of position, the gripe for Arsenal fans, but still producing very impressive numbers. Even Pep has admitted he should play through the middle.

It's not just goals he's getting, he's setting them up as well. Sorry but "sub standard" is utter bollocks. It's like saying Sterling's has been sub standard because he has a few bad games out of 40 odd.

Apologies for bumping this thread but I wasn't going to start a new one just to post this. This guy has created a statistical analysis of the 2016/2017 premier league season. Interesting read if anyone is into this sort of thing.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/866583869365125120

(how do I embed a tweet then?)
Right click on the time of the tweet,copy it,come back here and right click and paste it and post it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.