Pfft!! . . . I've ran out of booze . . .

FuZzY

. . . but my next door neighbour is still up. What can I text to get myself around there for some supplies, should I just text "hi how's u, I'm bored fancy a natter?. Her husband used to do a good "Ganja" wine in his garden shed . . .

johnny on the spot said:
I'll paypal a fiver for some girl on girl shots.

I'll set up a paypal account, but who will deliver at this hour of the morning?

Wretched Vengeance said:
Such a school boy error running out of anything.

Alway's think ahead...

But yeah, send a text asking for said supplies.

It looks like it's gone to pot, she aint answered, she doesn't drink and is probably in bed in her fleecy pj's, wonder if Piss Pot Paul is in his shed though? . . . .

FuZzY said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

Alway's think ahead...

It looks like it's gone to pot, she aint answered, she doesn't drink and is probably in bed in her fleecy pj's, wonder if Piss Pot Paul is in his shed though? . . . .

I have load's...

but currently nearly 300 miles from Manchester.

Good luck with Piss Pot Paul.

Wretched Vengeance said:
FuZzY said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

Alway's think ahead...

I have load's...

but currently nearly 300 miles from Manchester.

Good luck with Piss Pot Paul.

Don't think I'll bother, he's a bit of a creepy after he's had a few.

FuZzY said:
. . . but my next door neighbour is still up. What can I text to get myself around there for some supplies, should I just text "hi how's u, I'm bored fancy a natter?. Her husband used to do a good "Ganja" wine in his garden shed . . .

Where do you live? There must be a 24 hour place within easy walking distance if in Manchester?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
FuZzY said:

Where do you live? There must be a 24 hour place within easy walking distance if in Manchester?

Beer Breakfast Kids

no hope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.