PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Hope the PGMOL have to apologise to every club that plays us until the end of the season , couldnt give a shite , we deserved to beat the brow beaten blue noses , we dominated the second half and only Pickford kept them in the game
The narrative is Everton deserved a point , why ? because they defended well , so did Peterboro and many others but we are the team trying to score and entertain every time we cross the white line , giving credit to anti-football bus parkers has always been a mystery to me.
The chip on the shoulder scousers have spent over £500m in the last few transfer windows and they are fighting relegation , a club of plucky scrappers is not what you would expect for that investment.
But its far easier for the media to concentrate on one debatable decision than actually report on the facts of the match, Neverton deserved f*ck all.

If they get an apology do we get one for the fact Richarlison wasn't given offside in the buildup which he clearly was

It seems that when, on the rare occasion it happens, teams feel a big decision has gone against them when playing us - the outrage / indignation is on another level (everton, villa, newcastle , arsenal off the top of my head); however, when it happens against the likes of liverpool and utd it's accepted and quickly forgotten.

One of the things that annoys me about the Everton "handball" is it's made out like it denied Everton a point, like Rodri saved a goal bound shot - they deserved fuck all from the game and if it had been awarded, it would have an absolute bonus for them out of nothing. In a normal world, the media would be more incensed by everton's diving and play acting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.