Phelps

Last night on the news they did this breakdown of his body (sounds a bit gay but it was actually scientific) he has unproportionately long arms compared to relatively short legs (more efficient leg movement in water) and unproportunately large feet (size 14 US, big fucking flippers).......Don't really like him but he's a cocky kid and I do take pleasure in that he is hopefully doing away with Mark Sptiz's name once and for all.......the without a doubt biggest cock ever.

Knight1979 said:
Last night on the news they did this breakdown of his body (sounds a bit gay but it was actually scientific) he has unproportionately long arms compared to relatively short legs (more efficient leg movement in water) and unproportunately large feet (size 14 US, big fucking flippers).......Don't really like him but he's a cocky kid and I do take pleasure in that he is hopefully doing away with Mark Sptiz's name once and for all.......the without a doubt biggest cock ever.
That's a real body breakdown ;)

This is what he eats every day

As US swimming sensation Michael Phelps sets his sights on more gold medal wins at the Beijing Olympics this weekend, the BBC's Michael Hirst examines the part an extraordinary diet has played in the sportsman's remarkable success. If it is true that you are what you eat, then here is the suggested intake if you want to become history's most successful Olympian:

For breakfast: three fried egg sandwiches, with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, fried onions and mayonnaise, followed by three chocolate-chip pancakes; a five-egg omelette; three sugar-coated slices of French toast and a bowl of grits (a maize-based porridge), washed down with two cups of coffee.

For lunch: half a kilogramme (one pound) of enriched pasta; two large ham and cheese sandwiches on white bread smothered with mayonnaise, washed down by energy drinks.

For dinner: Another half-kilogramme of pasta, perhaps with a carbonara sauce, followed by a large pizza and more energy drinks.

That combination may not sound very healthy, and at a staggering 10,000 calories, would feed five average men for a day.

Banned Tosspot said:
Knight1979 said:
That's a real body breakdown ;)

woops.....I mean, without a doubt the biggest dick ever....fuck!...without a doubt the biggest asshole ever.....damn!...shithead, he's a shithead. there.

I see alot of kids swim as both my girls are in a swimming club and the dedication at this level is commendable, from parents, kids and coaches.
It doesn't half get on my tits when people critisise swimming and say it's easy to win alot of medals. If it's that easy to swim it's a fucking doddle to run.
I wonder how many of our countries Olympic runners are up and training every day at 5am?

NQT said:
I see alot of kids swim as both my girls are in a swimming club and the dedication at this level is commendable, from parents, kids and coaches.
It doesn't half get on my tits when people critisise swimming and say it's easy to win alot of medals. If it's that easy to swim it's a fucking doddle to run.
I wonder how many of our countries Olympic runners are up and training every day at 5am?

I think really the animosity towards swimming arises from the nightmarish swimming lessons when your shoved into the deep-end of a pish-filled pool, and doggy paddle furiously trying to catch up with the hook thingy the swimming 'instructor' is cruely dangling just in front of you, so you can avoid drowning in little jonny's bladder contents :shudders:

They announced last night that if Michael Phelps was a country, he'd be 7th in the medals table...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.