Phil Brown

borassic

Was just reading through the BBC quotes on the website from the managers and i must say this guy is quality. Speaks sense and talks how it should be, no jealousy, no bitterness(wenger). Here's what he said if anyone missed it.

"It is not out of hand at Hull, we have a budget and we stick to that and that will continue.

"We still operate in the black. One day we will probably be in the red, maybe in three or four years time, but you would hope that we are still in the Premier League by that time.

"The people paying it are not in an economic depression like everyone else is, but Manchester City are one of the richest clubs in the world and they can afford to pay £100m.

"If I have £100m in the bank no-one is going to stop me spending it, how I choose to spend it. End of story."

bluejase said:
Was just reading through the BBC quotes on the website from the managers and i must say this guy is quality. Speaks sense and talks how it should be, no jealousy, no bitterness(wenger). Here's what he said if anyone missed it.

"It is not out of hand at Hull, we have a budget and we stick to that and that will continue.

"We still operate in the black. One day we will probably be in the red, maybe in three or four years time, but you would hope that we are still in the Premier League by that time.

"The people paying it are not in an economic depression like everyone else is, but Manchester City are one of the richest clubs in the world and they can afford to pay £100m.

"If I have £100m in the bank no-one is going to stop me spending it, how I choose to spend it. End of story."

I have to say i do like Phil Brown. Top bloke.

I've always liked phil brown, seems a top bloke and always says it like it is, very fair manager to

but after these comments hes just gone up even more in my estimation

I have alot of time for Phil Brown, doesn't seem to moan or blame he just gets on with doing the best job he can, I hope he is able to save Hull from the drop and build a top flight side there for years to come.

Always did like him and I really hoped he didn't join the bandwagon of bitters. Thank God he didn't. I remember Ricky Sbragia backed us up as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.