Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffling decision not to start today in my opinion. Pep doesn't do himself any favours - I can already see the English press chomping at the bit.

Baffling decision not to start today in my opinion. Pep doesn't do himself any favours - I can already see the English press chomping at the bit.
And tbf they should. Why not give Silva a rest? Really disappointed in Pep. Phil has done shown enough to start.

‘Several’ Premier League club’s are enquiring about the possibility of taking Phil Foden on loan for the 2019/20 season despite Pep Guardiola making it clear that the 18-year-old will not be leaving. [@MirrorFootball]
Can’t see City letting him go Pep has said as much. Some other premier league team would run him into the ground- no thanks

'Pep doesn't do himself any favours'

Hahahahahahahaha,have you heard yourself??

He's bigging Foden up at every possible opportunity, telling everyone he's ready to start and then in one of the few fixtures where it's more than comfortable of an occasion to start Foden (because he clearly doesn't trust Foden enough to start him in more pressured fixtures) he's on the bench.

Where else is Foden going to get a start this season? It's substitute appearances for him here on out and even they'll be limited with KDB close to returning.

He's bigging Foden up at every possible opportunity, telling everyone he's ready to start and then in one of the few fixtures where it's more than comfortable of an occasion to start Foden (because he clearly doesn't trust Foden enough to start him in more pressured fixtures) he's on the bench.

Where else is Foden going to get a start this season? It's substitute appearances for him here on out and even they'll be limited with KDB close to returning.
Pep would not agree that any game is comfortable since the wigan game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.