Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touche (I have not read any of Sun's posts other than the one Dax quoted) - but I've read enough of Dax's posts to be confident of my comment with the caveat provided.

If Dax disagrees with Sun, he should make a counter argument, rather than be cryptically dismissive. Or if he can't tolerate Sun, he should just ignore him/her.
Nope, he's been sussed; not that he was trying too hard. Read the Football Leaks thread, you'll understand.

Foden starred for the u17s at the World Cup playing as an inverting wide right forward, the Mahrez role; most prodigious but diminutive talents start out wide before gradually making the transition inside as they mature - both Silva’s are prime examples. Phil could have doubled his participation this season had Pep put faith in him and Diaz to share that role, rather than spend £60m on Mahrez.

Instead we’re going to lose Diaz, and compromise Foden’s development - having already lost Sancho, it’s going to be a shame to lose 2 of 3 elite young European talents for the sake of Pep vanity signings (the pursuit of Alexis likely contributed to Jadon backdooring it in pursuit of a fairer path to first team football)

What an absolute failure.

Unless you've developed rapport with Sun Jihad (and hence your comment is in jest) - this two word post illustrates nothing other than that you're a condescending prick.
You are not knowledgeable enough to spot these things, and I don't give enough fucks to explain... But do me a favor, put me back on your "ignore" list. You know, so you can enjoy your time here. :-)

Cheers!

Touche (I have not read any of Sun's posts other than the one Dax quoted) - but I've read enough of Dax's posts to be confident of my comment with the caveat provided.

If Dax disagrees with Sun, he should make a counter argument, rather than be cryptically dismissive. Or if he can't tolerate Sun, he should just ignore him/her.

He’s not the only one giving one liners. Sun or whatever his name is, is a blatant rag. You should be calling that out instead of picking fights with a fellow blue.

Take your beef with dax elsewhere because on this occasion he’s bang on the fuckin money.

The rag twat should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.