Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have had a hatful of assists yesterday, if not for some poor finishing at the end.

And that was all in just 10 minutes.

He is a prodigious talent and I hope to attend his City testimonial in 15 years.
Stunning cameo.
Jesus, Bernardo and Mahrez all had great chances that should have been goals from his play.

A great 10 or so mins on the pitch, was hoping he would get 15 or 20 mins but that will come in the near future and deffinatly in the cups..

I think he'd slot in just fine if we were to start him in one of the next three home games alongside a lineup like we played against Huddersfield. Plenty of creative and technical players to help him out if needed. Those games being Newcastle, Fulham, Brighton, I could see Pep starting him in one of them.

Indeed. No guarantee of course, but just a rumour

I'm a bit conflicted by that. I love the kid and genuinely think he'd walk into the starting XI on quality, but I'd like him to stay out of the spotlight as long as possible, and being one of the few players not in an international squad might have given him opportunities to start the first game back while the others are tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.