Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by twosips, 23 Jul 2019.

1. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

2. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Foden is going to be a world superstar,it all comes to him so easy.

3. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

I was waiting for that clip. Reminded me last night of David's dribble in the 6-1 at old Trafford. Bit of luck, a lot of skill and a whole lot of determination.

4. domalino

domalino

Obviously a blatant foul + yellow, but not the worst idea from Austria's #2 there to get out quickly and take him out before he got to the box because the way his teammates were defending, that was going to be a guaranteed penalty if he left them to it.

5. mexico1970

mexico1970

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    It's time to give the lad a good run in the side and see how he goes, he's got talent and he's not going to weaken the side let's blood him properly my feeling is that he'll flourish.

6. Centurions

Centurions

Lol, that gave me a good chuckle. Didn't see the game so can't comment on who's right but cheers for the laugh.

Manc in London likes this.
  7. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    Agreed...Did u notice the England striker who arrived in the box at the top of the clip ..who throws his hands in the air in disappointment after Foden gets taken out...and then turns and walks away in a strop...Did he really think Foden could have done any more in that scenario..given that he had no visible support ....and maybe he could have shown a bit of interest in his injured team mate..?

8. Cobra

Cobra

That was Nketiah, and he was pissed off because he’d just missed a penalty about 5 seconds before that Foden clip started.

shroom likes this.
  9. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    Cheers !

10. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Watched Foden play for the U-21's this week and his passing was on another level from every other player on the pitch , although we have had an international break , the team needs refreshing in the midfield , KDB and Foden pulling the strings would be a sign of intent. Merlin needs rotating and Gundogan isnt the player to unlock park the bus teams.